Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
sweet and sour buffalo wings
- 2 lbs Chicken wings
- Ground pepper and salt to taste
- 1 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tbsp ground garlic
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- Mix honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, garlic and lemon until well blended.
- Season Chicken wings to taste with salt and pepper. Place wings in a baking dish large enough that each piece can lie on the dish bottom.
- Baste the wings thoroughly with the paste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes or until Chicken is well done and sauce is thick.