Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 3 cups orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 oz frozen lemonade
- 1½ – 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Combine 1st 5 ingredients together and divide in half.
- Place half of the marinade in the refrigerator and the other half into a plastic zip bag.
- Slice the meat into 1 inch pieces and place them in the bag.
- Turn bag several times so that the meat gets coated with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Heat oil in skillet and brown the meat on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels, place Onion, pepper and flour into a plastic cooking bag, shake thoroughly and arrange the meat in a 9x13 inch baking pan, set aside.
- Pour the reserved marinade from the refrigerator over the meat and bake at 350 °F for 30–40 minutes.