Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 3 cups orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce, dark or light only
- 2 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 3 oz. frozen lemonade or (1 ¾ cup lemon juice)
- 1 ½ – 2 lbs . pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp. oil, corn, olive, or vegetable only
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, sliced or minced, red, white, or yellow only
- 1 green pepper (Jalapeño or Bird's Eye), sliced but deseeded if desired
- Combine the first 5 ingredients together and divide in half.
- Place half of the marinade in the refrigerator and the other half into a plastic zip bag.
- Slice the meat into 1-inch pieces with the chef's knife and place them in the bag.
- Turn the bag several times so that the meat gets coated with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the meat on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels; then place the onion, pepper, and flour into a plastic cooking bag.
- Shake thoroughly and arrange the meat in a 9-x-13-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Pour the reserved marinade from the refrigerator over the meat and bake at 350° F for 30–40 minutes. Serve hot and plain or with rice but cut into pieces with a steak knife or a chef's knife then transfer to a large plate.