Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 8
- 1 small can peeled green chilies (4 oz)
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup half and half or light cream
- ½ lb shredded mild cheddar cheese or jack cheese
- Rinse seeds from chilies and cut into fine dice.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil until wilted.
- Add flour and stir over direct heat until bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually stir in cream until smooth.
- Add cheese and chilies.
- Heat, stirring until cheese melts.
- Transfer, if needed to fondue pot or chafing dish.
- Keep warm over burner or water bath.