Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bogota's chicken and potato soup
- 2 chicken breasts
- garlic and onion
- 12 small yellow potatoes, cut in halves
- chicken stock
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 5mm slices
- 2 ears of corn, cut in halves
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 8 tbsp guascas
- 1 cups of heavy cream, divided
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- Marinate the chicken breasts with garlic, onion and salt.
- Put the breasts, add water, cover and cook.
- Remove the skin from the chicken and discard.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Cook the yellow potatoes in the casserole with the chicken stock.
- Add more chicken stock to taste.
- Add the potatoes, corn, the bunch of scallions, the bunch of cilantro, and the guascas.
- Stir in the cream reserving 3 tbsp for garnish.
- Serve the chicken on soup bowls and pour the soup into the bowls.
- Pour 3 tbsp of cream and 1 tsp of chopped capers on each bowl.
- Float the sliced avocado on top.