Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 30 dag buckwheat flour
- 5 tablespoons boiling salted water
- 1 cup butter
- dash salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 packages dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 50 dag cups wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg for brushing
- 25 dag cottage cheese, sieved
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl sour cream
- 2 dl raisins, soaked in rum
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Scald the buckwheat flour with boiling salted water; add butter, salt and sugar.
- Dissolve the yeast in the milk and add it to the flour mixture.
- Stir in the wheat flour, make dough and let it rise.
- Flour board well; roll out dough to about 2 cm thick.
- Spread with filling, form the tight roll, place in buttered baking pan, and brush with melted butter.
- Let rise 20 minutes.
- Then brush with egg and bake in oven.
- After baking 20 minutes reduce heat to moderate.
- Serve hot.