- Place potatoes in large pot, and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and, while still warm, cut in quarters.
- Slice scallions, and toss with potatoes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl, and toss with warm potatoes.
- Cover, and chill overnight.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.