Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Absolute delicious Japanese like dinner made right at home in a matter of minutes!
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons ginger marmalade (such as Dundee)
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Spoon 1 tablespoon soy sauce over fish; let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ginger marmalade, and 2 teaspoons wasabi paste in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add fish to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Spoon marmalade mixture over tuna; cook 1 minute or until medium-rare or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove tuna from pan; sprinkle with cilantro (optional)
Serve with jasmine rice or mashed potatoes and green beans (or another fresh vegetable!)