Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blended cucumber and lime drink
- Agua Fresca de Pepino (Blended Cucumber and Lime Drink) from the Public Health Cookboook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 3 quarts water
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- crushed ice (optional)
- slice of lime for garnish (optional)
- Pour ½ cup of the water and 1 cup of the cucumbers in blender.
- Blend until cucumbers are pureed then add more cucumbers and water until all cucumbers are pureed.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain cucumbers into a pitcher to remove seeds and pulp.
- Stir in remaining water, lime juice and sugar.
- Chill before serving over crushed ice garnished with a slice of lime.