Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Broad beans with artichokes
- 1 kilo of dried broad beans
- 8 artichoke
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of fennel or dill
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3 tomatoes
- Simmer the broad beans for about ½ hour and strain them.
- Slice the stem of the artichokes and remove the outer leaves. Cut each artichoke in the middle for better cooking. Rub each artichoke with the lemon and put all of them in bowl full of water.
- Slice the onion and brown it in the oil.
- Add the juice of the tomatoes, the salt and the artichokes.
- Let them boil for 10 minutes and add the ½ and the fennel or dill.
- Allow to cook for about 1½ hour, stirring occasionally.