Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat the oil to 350 °F.
- Make sure it is at least four inches deep in the pot to allow the tofu room to float.
- Pat each piece of tofu dry and dust liberally with the cornstarch/salt mixture, then drop into the hot oil.
- Deep fry for 5 – 7 minutes until golden.
- Drain on paper towels, then place in individual serving bowls.
- Ladle with the sauce and sprinkle with sliced green onions for garnish.
- Heat the stock, kelp powder, soy sauce and vinegar to boiling.
- Then quickly whisk in the water/cornstarch mixture and stir constantly until slightly thickened.
- Pour over the deep fried tofu pieces and serve hot!.