- Core apples and cut each in half; cut each half into 3 wedges to make a total of 12 wedges.
- Dip wedges in lemon juice to prevent browning and place in a single layer on microwave-safe plate or baking dish.
- Cover loosely with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 3½ to 4 minutes or until apples are tender and hold their shape (if microwave does not have carousel, rotate dish halfway through cooking)
- Drain apples on paper towels.
- In small bowl, combine peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Snap graham crackers in half to make 12 square crackers.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter mixture on each of six square crackers; top each with 2 apple wedges.
- Top with remaining graham cracker squares to sandwich snacks.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.