- Fry Onion, garlic and white stems of chard until barely limp.
- Add chopped greens and fry a bit.
- Either peel the yams or scrub them well with a vegetable brush, then slice them into thick slices.
- Add garbanzos, raisins, yams, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook a couple of minutes.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture in the pot.
- Put the rice in the well and pat it down until it's wet.
- Cover and cook until rice is done, about 25 minutes.
- Add Tabasco sauce to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.