Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 dozen chile peppers (i.e., hot red peppers!)
- 1 small sweet green pepper (or bell pepper)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Remove stems and seeds from peppers — careful! Wear kitchen gloves! Do not touch your eyes or face while handling hot peppers! Wash your hands with soap and water after you have handled hot peppers
- Grind hot peppers, green pepper, garlic, and onion (or use food processor).
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan.
- Simmer for an hour or two.
- Add cayenne pepper if desired.
- Put in jars and refrigerate.
- Serve with everything.