Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 6 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red peppers, ground
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup water
1. Sift the dry ingredients together into a bowl.
2. Rub in the fat thoroughly.
3. Add the liquid and mix to a firm dough.
4. Roll out on a floured board about 3/8 inch thick.
5. Cut into rounds.
6. Bake on a greased cookie sheet for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.