Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice cooked and cooled
- ⅓ cup chopped scallions
- 1 medium cucumber peeled
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley sprigs packed
- ½ lb low-fat feta cheese crumbled
- fresh-ground pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and reserve.
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad.
- Add the vinaigrette and mix thoroughly.
- The vinaigrette can be added well in advance of serving.