Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hot Pepper Relish. This relish is best when allowed to sit for 3+ days before serving.
- 8 garlic cloves minced
- 1 celery stalk with leaves
- ½ lb fresh hot peppers
- 1 red bell pepper cored and seeded
- 2 cups dill fresh chopped
- 1½ cups cilantro fresh chopped
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely chop celery, hot peppers and red bell pepper then add garlic and mix well and add chopped herbs and mix to a medium coarseness.
- Stir in vinegar and salt then cover and refrigerate overnight before packing into jars.
- Either store in the refrigerator or process in a water bath for longer storage.