- In shallow serving bowl combine schnapps stirring till mixed.
- Core apples then slice in thin wedges and place in bowl mix to coat.
- This can be done 15 minutes to hours in advance, just keep apple slices moist on both sides.
- Garnish with leaves and serve with toothpicks.
- The apples are gone long before the candy my sister spent hours on.
- They can also be used to accent other dishes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.