Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Howard Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1983.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 ounces gin
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 8 ounces orange juice
- lemon wedges
- In blender combine gin, vodka, triple sec, rum, tequila, mix and orange juice.
- Blend until well combined then pour into 4 highball glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.