- Arrange 1/2 tomatoes, 1/2 Cheese and 1/2 Onion slices in a large shallow salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped basil. Top with remaining tomatoes, Cheese and Onion.
- In small bowl combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and mustard until blended.
- Pour over tomatoes, Cheese and onions. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup basil.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, toss and sprinkle with and garnish with basil sprig.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.