leaf, lots of garlic and whole peppercorns
- 1 kilo Pork picnic or side Bacon belly (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 head garlic (finely chopped) portioned into two
- 3 pcs. laurel (bay leaves)
- 1/2 cup soysauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- 3 tablespoons oil
- In a deep skillet, brown Pork in oil.
- Add vinegar, soysauce, first portion of garlic, laurel, peppercorn and water.
- Bring to a boil, lower the fire and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- When it gets too dry just add 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover and let simmer until Pork becomes tender.
- In another pan, cook remaining garlic until golden-brown.
- Add Pork and pour the rest of the adobo sauce.
- Serve hot.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.