Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
leaf, lots of garlic and whole peppercorns
- 1 kilo Pork picnic or side Bacon belly (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 head garlic (finely chopped) portioned into two
- 3 pcs. laurel (bay leaves)
- 1/2 cup soysauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- 3 tablespoons oil
- In a deep skillet, brown Pork in oil.
- Add vinegar, soysauce, first portion of garlic, laurel, peppercorn and water.
- Bring to a boil, lower the fire and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- When it gets too dry just add 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover and let simmer until Pork becomes tender.
- In another pan, cook remaining garlic until golden-brown.
- Add Pork and pour the rest of the adobo sauce.
- Serve hot.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.