Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1¾ cups chocolate wafer cookies — crumbled
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon amaretto
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream — softened
- 1 pint coffee ice cream — softened
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate — grated
- In a medium bowl, place the cookie crumbs, melted butter and amaretto.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Press mixture into a buttered pie pan to form a pie shell.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Bake the pie crust for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Let cool and then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Spread the vanilla ice cream evenly over the bottom of crust and freeze for 15 minutes or until ice cream is firm.
- Spread the coffee ice cream evenly on top of the vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings over the top and freeze.