Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1-2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups cooked Chicken or cooked Turkey, diced or shredded
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans ready-cut diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce)can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Cook Onion and garlic in oil in large saucepan until tender.
- Add cooked Chicken, taco seasoning, tomatoes, beans, corn and chilies.
- Blend broth and cornstarch; add to saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes; stirring occasionally.
Serve with Cornbread for a hearty meal.