Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lentils with lemon juice
- 1½ lbs black lentils, about 3 cups
- 2 peeled, chopped potatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 crushed garlic cloves
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- dashes of salt and pepper
- Boil lentils in water for 15 minutes.
- Add over the potatoes and continue cooking till lentils are tender.
- Fry garlic, coriander with tablespoon olive oil till slightly tender.
- Mix flour with little water. Add to Lentils with the garlic mixture.
- Cook 30 minutes on medium heat.
- Before serving add lemon juice.
- Serve hot or cold with pita bread as an appetizer.