Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 4 cups sliced apple
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cups flour
- ¾ cups oats
- ⅓ cups brown sugar
- ¼ cups margarine
- Arrange apples in greased 9" square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar, water, and lemon juice.
- Blend flour, oats, and brown sugar.
- Mix in margarine until mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
- Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Bake at 375 °F for 35 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- Serve with Rice Dream "ice cream".