Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 oz lite silken tofu drained
- 3 oz leek chopped
- 6 oz acorn squash (peeled) cut into 1" cubes
- 1 small yam (peeled) cut into 1" cubes
- 4 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cube vegetable broth
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 2 cloves
- ⅛ tsp curry powder
- salt to taste
- Saute the leek in olive oil over low heat for a couple minutes.
- Add the rest of vegetables plus ¼ cup of water and continue to cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tofu, seasoning, vegetable broth, and the rest of the water and cook over low to medium heat until vegetables are soft.
- Remove the cloves.
- Then puree the soup in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Return to the pot.
- Add water if the soup is too thick.
- Adjust the seasoning and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, then serve.