- Make marinade.
- Combine achiote paste and orange juice in mixing bowl.
- With wire whisk break up paste.
- Add garlic, oregano, olive oil, cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinate chicken breast at least 6 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Cut cabbage into chiffonade. Reserve.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Lightly spray or brush canola oil onto wonton skins.
- Bake 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Make mango lime vinaigrette by putting mango puree, lime juice, cilantro, honey, sour cream and kosher salt in a blender for 30 seconds. Then reserve.
- Toss cabbage with vinaigrette.
- Place on each wonton skin.
- Grill chicken. Slice.
- Place on cabbage.
- Make avocado goat cheese mousse by placing pulp, goat cheese, ¼ cup of cream, salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice in blender. Purée until smooth.
- Put remaining 1½ cups cream into mixing bowl.
- Whip with whisk until soft peaks form.
- Fold into avocado mixture, reserve.
- Top entree with mousse and cilantro.