- 2 cups of Black-Eyed Peas; soaked overnight
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 11/2 tablespoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Rub the peel off the beans against a dish towel.
- Combine all ingredients in a Blender.
- Beat for about 4 minutes or until you get a dough.
- Pour the mixture in a Mixing Bowl.
- Heat the oil to 350 °F and deep-fry spoonfuls of dough for 8 minutes or until dark red.
- Pat them dry in paper towel.
- Stir the mixture left in the bowl frequently to avoid watery stuff.