Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1½ cups orange juice
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 3 thick, whole, boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup rice
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, heat orange juice, raisins and marmalade until marmalade melts.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and rice; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker and add chicken chunks.
- Lightly brown.
- Pour in orange juice mixture.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Adjust heat, maintaining pressure, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Stir in coconut and season to taste with salt and pepper.