Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe has been adapted from a very old Sifto salt recipe booklet. It is absolutely the best Guacamole I've ever had!!
- Original recipe
- Makes about 1½ cups
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 canned jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves (or 1½ tsps dried or ½ tsp ground per 2 avocados)
- 2 ripe California avocados, coarsely mashed
- 1 tomato peeled, seeded and chopped
- sift salt to taste
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice