- Mix Beef, Onions, Crumbs, Mint, Salt and Pepper
- Add water until mixture holds together.
- Form into bite-sized balls;
- Arrange balls in single layer in shallow oven dish.
- Pour tomatoes over meatballs; sprinkle with Cinnamon.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake in 400-degree oven for 1 hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.