Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 fl oz vegetable oil
- 1 lrg Onion, diced
- 1 tbl Grated root ginger
- 1 tbl Finely chopped garlic
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb Lean, minced Beef
- salt, to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbl turmeric
- 1 tbl butter with 1 tbs. chopped parsley
- Extra parsley for garnishing
- 8 oz Goat's Cheese, grated, optional
- Heat oil in pan and saute Onion till golden. Stir in ginger, garlic, tomatoes, mince and salt. Cook on low 15 - 20 minutes., stirring regularly to prevent burning. Combine eggs with mixture in pan and cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Add turmeric and seasoned butter and top with parsley and Cheese. Serve with rice or fresh bread; mix with steamed corn and eat by itself; or use it to stuff other vegetables.