Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Palm nut soup
- 1 tin Ghanacan palm liquid
- 1½ lb meat
- 2 medium sized onions
- 6 shallots, chopped
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 garden eggs
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, ground
- 2 tbsp smoked dried shrimp, ground
- salt to taste
- Clean, cut meat into pieces and wash.
- Put meat in a saucepan, season with salt, chopped shallots, garlic and a little ginger.
- Add enough water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the palm liquid to meat with washed vegetables (tomatoes, onions, garden eggs) and ground pepper.
- Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Remove tomatoes and onions, grind and return to soup.
- Remove garden eggs, seed and strain, return to soup.
- Simmer for about 1 hour.
- Serve with fufu, banku, kenkey, etc.