Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CATSUP SAUCE Edit
- Select medium-sized abalones and scrub shells with brush.
- Wash slippery surface of abalone meat and slide knife into shells to free meat Parboil abalone meat in salted, boiling water for 5 minutes and return to shells.
- Shred cabbage finely, dip into cold water for 20 minutes, and drain.
- Cut lemon into thin rings, and cut rings into half- moon shape.
- Add red pepper oil, minced garlic, Sugar and salt to tomato catsup to make sauce.
- Place shredded cabbage in bottom of dish and top with abalones in shells.
- Garnish with lemon and parsley in middle of dish. Serve abalones with catsup.