CATSUP SAUCE Edit
- Select medium-sized abalones and scrub shells with brush.
- Wash slippery surface of abalone meat and slide knife into shells to free meat Parboil abalone meat in salted, boiling water for 5 minutes and return to shells.
- Shred cabbage finely, dip into cold water for 20 minutes, and drain.
- Cut lemon into thin rings, and cut rings into half- moon shape.
- Add red pepper oil, minced garlic, Sugar and salt to tomato catsup to make sauce.
- Place shredded cabbage in bottom of dish and top with abalones in shells.
- Garnish with lemon and parsley in middle of dish. Serve abalones with catsup.