Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chop onions finely and grind together with pepper
- Mix rice flour with water in a bowl to form a thick paste
- Add the ground onions and pepper to this mixture and mix thoroughly
- Add salt to taste
- Add shrimps or flaked fish
- Wrap tablespoonfuls of mixture in greased banana leaves which have been cut into squares and wilted by heating over, to make it pliable, or wrap in squares in aluminum foil
- Steam for about one hour until the rice granules are cooked