Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An avocado appetizer
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons taheena
- 1 large or 2 medium avocados
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- pinch cayenne
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Place the lemon juice and taheena in a blender and blend for a moment; then set aside.
- Pit and peel the avocados and cut into pieces, then add them with the remaining ingredients — except the paprika — to the lemon juice / taheena mixture and blend into a smooth paste.
- Place on a flat serving platter and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Can be served as is, or chilled.