Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut, optional
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup currants or raisins
- 1/4 cup dates
- 2 tbl molasses
- Combine all ingredients, except for the fruits, in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes and stir every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir in fruits and remove to another pan to cool.
- Stir often to prevent lumping while it cools.