Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- ½ cup orange juice -- chilled
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 2 cups rich milk -- chilled
- 1 pinch garden rose petals, optional
- Combine mango, orange juice and sweetener in food processor.
- Blend for 1½ minutes.
- Pour milk into processor and process till it has expanded and become frothy.
- Add the mango puree.
- Process for about 1 minute.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with the rose petals if so desired.
- Serve immediately.