Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A versatile pizza that serves as an appetizer or a main course.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This recipe displayed with permission from General Mills, Inc.
- Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes | Bake: 20 minutes
- Makes 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon chile or vegetable oil
- ¾ pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chile purée with garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve original pizza crust (12 to 14 inches in diameter)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 ounces small snow (Chinese) pea pods (½ cup)
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Heat wok or 10-inch skillet over high heat.
- Add oil; rotate wok to coat side.
- Add chicken and gingerroot; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chile purée and soy sauce.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto pizza crust to within ½ inch of edge.
- Top with water chestnuts, pea pods and onion.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until pizza is hot and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per 1 Serving:
- Calories 285 (calories from fat 100) | fat 11g (saturated 5g) | cholesterol 40 mg | sodium 450 mg | potassium 340 mg | carbohydrate 27g (dietary fiber 1g) | protein 20g
- Diet Exchanges: 1½ starch | 2 lean meat | 1 vegetable | 1 fat