- Wash and soak the peas for about 5 hours.
- Boil the peas until they get medium soft.
- Add the lard or browned fat.
- When the peas are soft add the milk and salt.
- Heat and squeeze all the ingredients into an even mash.
- Serve with smoked meat, boiled pork legs or slightly salted, boiled pork ribs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.