Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, finely sliced
- 0 – 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 – 4 chipotle chiles in adobo, deseeded and diced finely (or more, use the seeds if you like the heat)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 slices bacon, cooked very crisp and crumbled reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 8 medium red potatoes, cooked,cooled and diced
- salt and pepper
- Mix first 7 ingredients together.
- Toss in remaining ingredients except 1 tablespoon bacon and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Taste to see if you need to add salt and pepper.
- I myself like lots of pepper.
- Top with bacon bits.
- Chill and serve.