Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by Arleen Kaptur. See her article on Perk-up Sauces and Marinades;
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh snipped parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp bottled hot pepper sauce
- Combine ingredients.
- Use on fish, chicken or kabob-cubes.
- Place entree in plastic bag, cover with marinade, and tie close.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- Remove meat or fish and discard marinade.
- Grill and enjoy.