The ole West loved them and movies depicted hungry cowpokes enjoying them over an open campfire. No barbecue is complete without them and kids enjoy them, not even knowing they are nutritious as well. So, don’t let another outdoor cooking opportunity pass by without baked beans. Everyone has a favorite family recipe or two handed down - keep that great tradition going. There is nothing wrong with trying new recipes, however, or creating your own favorite into a tradition.
- Old-Fashioned Beans - Old-fashioned flavor and worth the wait!
- Boston Baked Beans - You don’t have to live in Boston to enjoy these beans.
- Easy Beans - Some like it hot! Adjust that hot sauce to your liking.
- Lazy Beans - Enjoy the outdoors while these beans are slowly simmering on your grill.
- Out on the Range Beans - Great served at a campsite with all your other camping food.
- Quick Beans - There’s nothing wrong with “quick” on a hot summer day.
- Slow Cooker Beans - No heating up the kitchen - let your slow cooker do all the work.
Baked beans are a welcome addition to any outdoor meal. Serve them and see all the faces light up. Beans are a treat and healthy! Now that’s quite a bargain. ENJOY ©Arleen M. Kaptur 2002 June
About the Author Edit
Author of books and articles on living a simple, rustic lifestyle - and getting the most from each and every day. Websites: http://www.arleenssite.com