Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz. water
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- Powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. butter (or olive oil)
- Crack eggs into a bowl and add the water and baking powder. With a whisk, vigorously whip the eggs until frothy.
- Use a Teflon coated omelet pan. Heat pan with 1 Tbsp. butter (or olive oil) until it is very hot, but not smoking.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Spread the mixture around quickly and then lift off the heat to avoid burning. The omelet should bubble up, then thicken slightly and brown on the bottom. Flip the omelet (trying to keep it in one piece) and lightly brown the other side. Remove to a serving dish while folding into quarters.
- Sprinkle liberally with powdered sugar (to taste). You may also fill the omelet with fresh fruit including strawberries, a jam or marmalade.