Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 cup (½ pt.) sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 (8 oz.) container Bird's Eye Cool Whip whip
- 1 Keebler graham cracker crust
- fresh strawberries for garnish
- Ready crust graham cracker pie crust beat cheese until smooth; gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping, blending well.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill until set, at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.