- 4½ oz can spicy refried beans
- 2½ cups guacamole
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup scallions or green onions sliced
- 4½ oz can black olives sliced
- 1 bag Mission ™ tortilla chips
- On a 14 inch platter, spread beans evenly to the edge.
- Place a layer of remaining ingredients leaving ½ inch border of each layer exposed.
- Ingredients should be layered in the order as follows: guacamole, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, green onions,.
- Keep covered and chilled until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips.