Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes (1) 32 ounce drink or (2) 16 ounce drinks.
- 2 cups cold club soda
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon + ⅛ teaspoon cherry flavored unsweetened Kool-Aid mix
- ½ teaspoon cherry extract
- 2½ cups crushed ice
- Pour 1 cup of the club soda into a blender.
- Add the sugar, Kool-Aid mix, and cherry extract.
- Blend this until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the crushed ice and blend on high speed until the drink is a slushy, smooth consistency, with no remaining chunks of ice.
- Add the remaining club soda and blend briefly until mixed.
- You may have to stop the blender and use a long spoon to stir up the contents.
- If necessary, put the blender into your freezer for ½ hour.
- This will help thicken it up.
- After ½ hour remove blender from freezer and, again, blend briefly to mix.