Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup milk
- Grease and flour a tube or bundt pan.
- Do not preheat oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well each time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into tube or bundt pan.
- Place cake into cold oven, set the temperature to 350 °F (175 °C) and bake for 60 to 90 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Top with confectioners sugar or glaze.