- Place first 8 ingredients in bread maker and select dough setting.
- When dough is ready divide in half and roll one half into 12" circle and the other half into a 10" circle.
- Put 12" circle in bottom and up sides of a 10" round pan.
- Combine Onion,green pepper, zucchini, carrots, and Swiss chard and spread over dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with 10" circle of dough. Pinch top and bottom crust together.
- Bake at 400 °F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with warm pizza sauce.