Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What better than to safe guard you and your family from Dracula than 40 Cloves of Garlic Chicken?
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 chicken
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 cup flour
- 40 large peeled garlic cloves
- 1 cup dry white wine (or water)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a deep heavy skillet.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Toss in flour.
- When the pan is hot, but not smoking, add the chicken, skin side down.
- Sauté chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from pan.
- Add garlic cloves and saute until light brown.
- Add white wine and chicken stock.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Turn heat to high and reduce liquid by ⅔.
- Remove from heat and add to blender, add cream and puree sauce.
- Adjust seasoning and serve over chicken.