- 2 pack crescent rolls
- 2 pack (8-oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pack Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
- ¾ cup vegetables or choose your favorites:
- Sprinkle grated cheddar and/or mozzarella cheese if you'd like. Cover the bottom of a cookie sheet with rolls to make a crust. Bake at 350 °F degrees for 8 – 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix ingredients (except vegetables and cheese) until smooth. Spread over cooled crust.
- Finely chop vegetables and spread on cream cheese topping. Sprinkle with cheese.